DeskPi ITX Case Kit for Super6C
ITX Case kit for DeskPi Super6C is a Mini ITX series Case for DeskPi Super6C motherboard. 3 high speed fan provides super cooling effect for your Super6C Cluster. It provides you with the protection of the compact house structure, the acrylic shell on the top provides a better effect, allowing you to disassemble the shell in the case of Provide better effect to grasp the status information of each CM4.
- Type: ITX Case Motherboard
- Support: Super6C motherboard ONLY
- Length Supported: 196mm x 220mm x 54mm
- Storage Support: M.2 SATA SSD, M.2 NVME SSD, TF card.
- Included Fans: 3 x 12V Fan
- Dimension: 270x235x65 mm
- SKU: DP-0010
- Weight: gross weight/net weight: 1.230kg/1.04kg
- Power: 12V DC
- Current: 0.05A
- Speed: 6000RPM
- Fan Air Volume 4.96CFM
- Fan Air Pressure 21.16DBa
Short press –
Long press –
force power off
Functionality: * Press once – Reset the motherboard
NOTE: Every CM4 module will be restart at the same time, unsaved data may be lost, please pay attention to use it carefully
Inside ITX case
NOTE: Raspberry Pi CM4 modules are not included in the package. require additional purchase.
The case provides some features on super6C motherboard, such as USB port,
you can connect the “USB cable” to super6C
J6 pin header to extended the USB port to front USB port,
and There are
3 Fan Cables for three Fans inside the case.
you could connect them from
FAN3 on board.
It also provides Power switch cable and Power LED cable and Reset cable which can connect to
J18 Pin header to enable power button and reset button on front face.
Aluminum Heat sinks
How to assemble it
- Insert Raspberry Pi CM4 module onto Super6C motherboard.
- Paste thermal pad after pilling off the protection film. NOTE: Since there are many versions of CM4, the heat sink is customized with EMMC and WIFI version, which is backward compatible with the CM4 Lite version. When installing the heat sink, you only need to paste the thermal pad on the CPU.
- Fix aluminum heat sink with M2.5 screws.
- Repeat Step1 – Step3 six times.
- Fix Super6C motherboard to case with flat head screws.
- Fix acrylic panel with screws.